November 2020 Must be a horrendous month for me. Consecutive typhoon arrived, because c’mon this is Philippines, and we undergo 20 typhoon a year. Ugh, that don’t sound nice. Honestly.
Due to that, happenings were zero electricity, zero internet access. Basically, I used my phone minimally to no usage at all. I could only access social media on a super minimum basis which, again, doesn’t sound that nice.
I could’ve died if I was someone overly dependent on the internet. Thanks God, I wasn’t and I still am not.
– as the year was approaching to end, and there was no internet where I can share my thoughts, I ended up opening my Journal again. I revisited my past notes, tracked days on the Calendar, looked at my goals, and made entries which are mostly personal and Private – the kind that I won’t share here.
° Organizing my Room & Stuffs
– *aka*, Organizing my Life. Trust me, doing clutter and declutter, is annoying yet satisfying for me. I mean, the process is annoying. But at least, It feels satisfying when you’re done. Pahahaha
° Writing Songs
– songwriting might be a little complex for me but I still do It because I want it. I hope I get the chance to have a musical career soon lols.
Anyways, my ass is too lazy to place itself in the creative process, but November forced it to.
° Practicing Tongue Twisters
– Reciting tongue twisters is a great way to practice diction, pronunciation, and fluency.
This has to be the best hobby I’ve discovered. Along with this, I also read random texts which helps me improve my speaking voice as well as reading ability.
You know that English is just my second language, even though I’m speaking it for years now, I still struggle – at least – sometimes – that is why I put in my head that I have to keep on learning ~always~.
° Planning my Instagram Feed
– my love for Instagram keeps me inspired in furthering my Photographic and photo-editing skills. But because I was badly inactive, part of me kinda expected my follower count to go downhill. But what’s new anyway?
° Streaming Norman Fucking Rockwell, and Folklore
– God, these two albums and the vibe. I swear.
I know that they are not new at all. But what can I do? I love them.
NFR by Lana Del Rey is so nostalgic. The vintage vibe, the lyrics, production and delivery! Ugh!
Whilst, I think Folklore is something I don’t talk about enough here in the blog since release. Right?
But trust me, I don’t hate it. It’s actually good. The vibes, and I guess, it showcased Taylor Swift’s Full potential in terms of song-writing. I love how she explored on different themes and various Perspectives.
– Self-care for me means getting lots of sleep and lots of caffeine-intake.
And they were what I get on November! No regrets though.
Of course, classes were suspended and so What I did? I took the chance to retrieve all the amount of sleep I’ve lost due to freaking school works!
Again, trust me, my caffeine-intake has inclined massively. Why tf do I keep on fueling my Anxiety?
To tell, I can put a lot in this blog post but I want to make it minimal.
All in all, even though November became the kind of month I didn’t expect to be, I still managed to become productive and positive.
There actually are things going on in the background which I want to share about, there are stories I want to tell, and talks I want to have with you. However, finding time to completely get my head on the blog isn’t facile as it was. I know which are to primarily prioritize, and which ones can wait. The blog can wait, and I’ll surely do my best to catch up.
Just realized that my blog design is quite too old yet, but I’m contented with it. I love it, and I don’t have even a little plan to change it. Let’s stick with it for now, cause as soon as I get to create graphics which are worthy to replace what’s current, I’ll implement them on my website.
Yep. I wish you also had great November and all. I truly can’t wait what’s ahead.
Instagram // Twitter // Tumblr // YouTube // Pinterest // Newsletter // Podcast