Hey! What’s up y’all lovely people?
It’s been a long while since I published my last blog post. Looking back, it was on March 27, and now’s April already. I’ve been really shutting down my life online. But the truth is, I was out of words at those times I was missing here in the blogosphere. 😂 I don’t know, those were the days I feel like I can’t write and I feel like I’m not-into-writing mood. I honestly dunno, sometimes I would grab pen and paper and I would also keep them empty after. Maybe I was just out of inspiration that moments, I was hollowed for days but not as hollowed as empty and as trapped in sadness again. It’s kind of different like out of words and writer’s block feeling. But I’m now making pieces again, and will publish them soon.
Anyway, what’s important is I’m back again and here I am to talk about the things happening in my life right now. As I’ve said and as you guys can see on your calendar/s, it’s already April and that simply means that the school year is pretty over. At last, I can now breathe and take a break from every single matter regarding school.
I finished My grade-11 year already, and I really can’t wait to be grade-12 next year. That will be the last year I’m going to take before entering college so I should exert more efforts, better than what I did this year. Luckily, I made it to the list of honor students, and I am really grateful for that. Yaayy!
There’s apparently none much events existing in my boring life in the moment, so to make this post, I was really looking even for the smallest things I have right now. Even for the smallest things…but honestly, for me they’re big enough to be shared. Well, I don’t know if it’s big for you peeps, too.
° I finished Reading ‘Holding Up The Universe’ by Jennifer Niven
– Holding up the universe is the book I kept for months- as in KEPT WITHOUT READING. I wasn’t able to read the book as soon as I availed it since I was trapped with school works, I wasn’t able to flip the pages since I was really busy.
I can’t believe how I would love the narrative. Maybe, I love it more than I love All the Bright Places. It’s really the type of “ Good read ” book, the flow of the story is really beautiful, and you’ll surely fall in love with the two characters – Libby Strout and Jack Masselin 😍.
This is not a tragic novel, this is a story of life, love, acceptance and self-acceptance, and truthfulness. It’s about seeing a person for who and what he/she is and being seen back too. I highly recommend it to y’all. And I’m sure, you guys will enjoy it the way I did.
° Got more books
– Before the school year ended, I brought myself to the city. There I bought 3 new books and I was so lucky because they were on sale when I purchased so the prices are cheaper. I go there alone, it was awkward especially when I was eating alone at my favorite fast-food restaurant -Jollibee 😂 😍.
Unfortunately, Rainbow Rowell’s Fangirl – my new bookish obsession, was already out of their stock and I just hate it. However, I got three Bestselling books from bestselling authors. I’m going to make a haul post for my new books. Sooner. Watch out!
Here they are :
1. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon.
2. Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
3. Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
° Instagram Feed
– If you’re on my Followers list on Instagram, maybe you already saw my new IG theme. It’s really my goal to make a beautiful Feed but I do struggle. I hope it’s looking good to some people ’cause for me, it’s not yet enough for my satisfaction. Ha-ha.
I’m planning to make a blog post on how to achieve a beautiful Instagram feed. But I’m not sure yet, maybe I’ll just post one in case.
° New graphics for Blog Posts
– yEs ppl! I took notice that the graphics for my blog posts are pretty old yet. And boring because of it’s shabbiness. Honestly, they were created last 2018 and now’s already 2019 and it’s vacation, so I could make time to put out my creativity again. It would always be exciting creating them and I hope, you guys are satisfied with how it looks like. 😛😍
This vacation, I want to spend lesser time with social media. I already announced it on my Twitter that I want break from my online life – Twitter itself, Instagram, and even with the blog. Maybe I’ll just focus with my books for a while, and the best thing to do while offline is to make writings. There’s nothing to worry about because if there’s something I can post here on the blog, I will still update them but I can’t promise to be active more often. I just really want pause 😉.
Have you read Holding Up The Universe book already? Who’s your favorite Author? Is your instagram feed your goal too? How’s my new graphics?
Drop down all your thoughts and let’s talk on the comment section. 🌷