* VSCO is one of the top-grossing applications used by instagrammers to achieve an elegant and well-maintained feed.
So today, we’re going to talk about VSCO and how to achieve your own beautiful Instagram feed using it. I’m going to share with y’all two recipes I created and I’m using for my photos.
° Shall we start?
– Having a good instagram feed is a struggle. It’s hard to maintain the same look on photos especially if you love capturing different things, but honestly it’s not. I’ve been also there, I’ve experienced posting and deleting my instagram posts because I get frustrated and envious with other users having gorgeous IG pages. But then I learned, and I found out that It’s not as easy as eating a piece- of -cake.
There are some hidden secrets on how to keep the physical appearance of your posts consistent. How? Here ⤵
1. Choose a color palette for your photos.
-Color palette are the group of colors that exist in one photo. You should pick colors that you want to highlight on every pictures you take. Sticking to your palette can’t be done without effort, it’s somewhat needs your time and creativity. 🙂
For palette ideas, you can search for it on Pinterest. I swear, you’ll see different results which will give you better hints.
° How to maintain a palette? Here’s how.
* Use ornaments on your photos.
Sometimes, you can’t achieve a beautiful feed if you only capture your subject alone. You need to use some aesthetics which will help to highlight colors that are on your palette choice. Ornaments can be just anywhere. Learn how to be resourceful and look around you.
* Use background/s of the same colors.
Background is an important thing when it comes to pictures. To achieve a uniform look on your IG photos, your backgrounds should never be colorful. Take note, the cleaner the background, the elegant your Feed will be.
My VSCO Recipes you can Use :
Most VSCO preset should be paid first before using but You don’t need to worry guys, these two recipes I prepared for y’all don’t need to be paid. You can use them for free. 🙂
1. Elegant White
Preset : F2, +10.0
Exposure : +0.5
Contrast : +1.0
Saturation : +1.0
Exposure : +3.0
Split Tone : Highlights Magenta, +0.5
Color you can use for your pallete :
White, Light Blue, Pink, Black, Yellow, touch of Green
2. Brilliant Orange ( This is what I’m using right now.)
Preset : C1, +6.0 or +9.0
Saturation : +1.0
Split Tone : Highlights Orange, +3.0 or +6.0
Colors you can use for your pallete :
Light Green, White, Light Pink, Orange, Peach, Grey, Light Blue, Yellow
Remember that you guys can also create your own preset/s. You can also customize the recipes I made because sometimes, the effect vary on photos.
You can download VSCO for free, and after, you can create an account to get the free presets and you can use it even offline afterward.
Yaayyy! So that’s it people. I hope you caught some ideas from this today’s blog post. I suggest you to experiment edits using VSCO, you’ll surely have fun. 🎨
What application do you use to edit your photos for Instagram? Have you tried VSCO before? You got new ideas?
Share with me your thoughts by commenting on the section – let’s talk!
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Tumblr / Wattpad / YourQuote / YouTube / Pinterest