Well, currently there’s a lot of things happening in the World, and honestly, it’s not healthy for us all. Especially to those who struggle with their mental health.
Due to everything going on, it’s hard being positive, but there we are trying.
So today’s post, will give you tips how to maintain stable mental health in year 2020
* pin it 📌 *
-tidying room isn’t just making your resting place organize, it honestly can be a form of ritual. When you tidy your room- you arrange your bed, you arrange your things, you see that it’s clean, Your thought becomes clearer. You get this lighter feeling, and it really sinks to you that you have a well-organized life. It’s like you removed all the mess in your thought, as you did it with your room.
– Getting sun and connecting with Nature is the best way to release all the stress and tension that you carry. This process allows you to breathe, and see the light.
– Journaling helps you let go all the negativity in you. It helps you to stop bottling emotions, rants, circling thoughts, or any weight. When you write in a form like you’re talking to someone, you acknowledge yourself and you prevent yourself from keeping it alone.
Always Rehydrate Yourself
-Rehydrating yourself is a must. It gives you the energy + enables your brain to work.
The water needed by a person depends on his/her weight and level of activity. If you’re struggling to rehydrate yourself with the right amount of water, I recommend the application ‘Plant Nanny’, it’s a fun and exciting way to keep your drinking schedule on track.
Have break from social media/or maybe even from Television
– I’m gonna be candid, but Social media today is just full of both negative and sugarcoated things. Same way with Television, it brings awareness but all we hear are accidents, negative deeds, et cetera.
– taking break from both things, will bring you escape away from boosters of your anxiety or other mental struggle.
Turn your time into a creative process
– Paint, Write poems /prose, sew, photograph, whatever, just create.
– Doing something fun where you find enjoyment + comfort + peace, will surely bring you so much positivity. Recharge through your comfort activity.
-Meditating allows your head to focus, it recharges your thoughts. It allows your mind to escape through silence.
-i recommend the application called ‘Tide’ , it’s a great application for Meditation. It contains soundtracks which you can use to calm and focus.
Do some self care
– Self-Care is everything which arouses pleasure. Reading, watching your favorite film, skin care, warm bath, make up, coffee, eating, taking pictures of yourself.
– it is anything which can be considered a reward.
How’s your Mental Health at this Moment? Was this post helpful? Got new ideas how to maintain your Mental Health stability?
Comment your thoughts, so. We can chat!