Do you feel as if you struggle to bring people read your blog post?
That might be because you need correct some things with the way you write them.
Any bloggers may post about any topic of their choice, and has different ways to craft them. The pictures, word choices, structuring, making titles, et cetera.
Some writing strategies can be effective, and some might not be.
That is why, in this post, I’m gonna be sharing easy tips To boost the effectiveness of your Blog posts.
* Pin it 📌 *
Craft Out a Catchy Title
– Catchy titles are essential so readers get fascinated what the post of yours may contain the moment they see the preview of it. It can be a question, or a sentence.
Just by title Alone, your readers will know to themselves if your post is helpful, useful, informative, or not. They will also determine if they really have to read that or flee.
Use Topic-related Pictures
– Using Pictures isn’t new anymore. We use featured images to double up the beauty of our blog posts, and make it more pleasing and more professional.
When using a picture, make sure that it’s topic-related.
If your post is talking about travel, then the photo must showcase travelling too. If you talk about beauty, you must also showcase a beauty-related photo.
Don’t make your featured image ruin the readers impression.
Generate a Reader-Calling Introduction
– Introduction is important in everything. In essays, and other type of technical or academic writing.
Like title, you can also start with a question related to what you’re going to talk about along the post.
Your Intro must give a preview what the readers might find out after reading through.
Don’t be Too Verbose in the Body of Your Blog Post
– The most ineffective Way in writing today is making everything too long, wordy, and full of turns. Avoid that as much as possible, state your main ideas or purpose to be able not to bore the readers, and jump out of your post. However, if you have a lot to share, the post can really get lengthy. Being lengthy on that Case is okay, for as long as you target the key points.
Be Direct to the Point, Use Modern Blog Post Structuring
– most Readers like it when they get what they want out of the post quickly.
They have intention when they read, whether that is the information, or the answer they were expecting you to give. You might as well wanna make sure that they get their intention fast and clearly.
By doing that, they’ll be happy how your blog post turned out, thus coming back for more.
In order to be straightforward, you can use the modern structuring used by bloggers: Bullets, Highlights, or an outline, or the keyword and definition method.
Choose the Right Vocabulary
– Keep in mind that your readers aren’t all the same, and they can also be different from you. You can have adult or teen readers in one post, so be picky with the words that you use.
Make sure that your Vocabulary is easy to understand, Not too deep, not too shallow. Choose words that are Not too ancient, and not too modern. Stick to people’s comfort level.
Use a Moderated Tone in Writing
– As a writer, You wanna sound Professional as possible with the way you structure your sentences, and the way you put your ideas on your post.
Using a moderated tone in writing is your best friend. Be sure that you doesn’t put too much of your belief, don’t be too bias, don’t be insensitive with your readers.
Keep in mind that you doesn’t have to sound as professional as you want. Keep your tone welcoming, kind, but with a twist of being a little technical.
Design your Post
– Designing your post isn’t about being childish. It’s just a strategy of being artistic, and showing your effort to the readers.
To Design, use graphics which are clear and is not distracting. Don’t make it too big to the extent that it’s already outshining your main post.
– In making conclusion, you can just make a quick summary of what you stated on the body of your post. It doesn’t have to be too long.
However, some bloggers today doesn’t make conclusions anymore. It’s optional.
End your Post with Question/s, or with a Remarkable Quote.
– Adding questions at the end of your blog is the most effective way to let your readers engage, or comment. It gives your post the ability to be communicative and make your audience connect with you.
– On the other side, adding a remarkable quote simply make your post able to become remarkable as well. It also encourage a certain course of action, especially if you talk about awareness on something.
Let your Readers Feel You’re their Friend
– Readers feel warmth, and more welcome all the time when you make them feel like you’re a friend through your writing. How? Treat your Blog post as if it’s a letter to a friend. After adding a question or a quote, add an ending remark such as ‘hugs’ xoxo’ love’, then add your name. Easy, Right?
Did you find this post helpful? Are you going to do these steps on your next post? Excited to step up your blog post-making strategy?
Instagram // Twitter // Tumblr // YouTube // Podcast // Pinterest
Get your Thony Space Freebies here!
Need graphics/banner for your blog/Youtube? Visit zoe-ware.com to shop designing essentials and more.