Hey. What’s up y’all lovely people?
So today, I’ll be doing a post related with the award I receive here in the blogosphere- The Liebster Award. 😍
It’s my fave award ever since. I don’t know why, maybe it’s because this is the award I’ve first known when I was just a starter and I can’t believe that there are bloggers who appreciate me and give me the opportunity to receive the award.
So I was nominated by Lydia Potter from her blog: https://inhisserviceandlovingit.wordpress.com
I can tell that her blog is one of those websites with so much positivity. I highly suggest that you guys should follow her as soon as possible. 🙂
Let’s begin with the rules :
° Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
° Answer 11 questions that the blogger gave you.
° Give 11 random thoughts/facts about yourself.
° Nominate 11 other bloggers and notify them of their nominations.
° Ask your nominees 11 questions.
My 11(?) facts :
🌷I’m a cat person
🌷My fave author is Jennifer Niven. I highly recommend her books, you’ll love ’em.
🌷My favorite book is Holding up the Universe by the mentioned author above.
🌷I’m a bibliophile
🌷I’m a huge fan of Taylor Swift ( how many times should I mention this? God. 😆)
🌷I once joined a singing competition where I ruined my reputation 😂 (exaggerately speaking)
🌷Paris is where I belong (Imeanit’stheplaceIlove)
🌷I’m always sleepy and feeling weary.
🌷My body’s scrawny.
🌷 I had a long hair when I was kid (’twas back when I was 2) and it was straight. But if I’ll be growing my hair now, it’ll probably be curly + messy. I dunno what happened.
🌷 Do you guys know Aza Holmes? -she’s the main character to John Green’s Latest novel “Turtles all the way down”. Well, my brain functions like hers. And I dunno, I always can’t control my own thoughts.
🌷I have account, but I don’t use Facebook.
🌷I’m planning to start writing a novel. ( I honestly have titles already)
🌷I’m obsessed with Rainbow Rowell’s Teen Fiction Novel -Fangirl (which I don’t have ’till now)
🌷I don’t really like my Instagram Feed. Haha(?)
*ohmyGod. They’re 13 already. Ha-ha. 😂
I’ll make it to thirteen.
+🌸Paul Klein of LANY is my everyyyything. 😭😭😭
And they’ll be touring here in Ph. this July 24th. Why can’t I be there for free? 😭
Lydia’s Qs [ and my answers ] :
° Are you usually early or late for an event?
– I don’t attend events. But school events, I do.
I don’t want to be hypocrite, I honestly am a late comer. 😂 And even if there are classes, I don’t mind if I’ll be walking inside our classroom while the discussion starts.
° What takes too much of your time?
-I’m certain, it’s because I wake up late because I sleep late too.
Trust me, I’m moving tardily.
° Do you have any pets?
– None, but I realllyy want to have a fat cat. 🐱 🐱 🐱.
I hope someone will give me a beautiful and healthy one.
° Do you play any instruments?
– No. But I honestly want to learn how to play Guitar (acoustic one), ukulele, and PIANO (which Paul Klein Plays best 😍)
° What’s a small thing that makes your day better?
-Not a thing- Coffee, I guess. It’s always my great starter every day.
° Have you ever broken a bone in your body?
– No, and I don’t want to have a broken bone. I will totally hate myself If I’ll have one.
° How do you relax after a busy day?
-Music, books, sleep. And writing
when I have block.
° What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
– Ha-Ha..this is shameful.. . I’m not into going out and reaching places.
Trust me, I’m kinda boring. But let me give uhmm, near Albay. That’s a place somewhere in Bicol- a province in the Philippines. I forgot, maybe that place is called “Ligao”. But I’m certain that located there is Kawa-Kawa, one of My province’s beautiful vista.
° What are you looking forward to in the next 10 years?
– Maybe I’m still studying Law. 😂
– Honestly, I want to see myself as a knowned blogger and Writer. Maybe a novelist, too, one of the bestselling author. Lmao.
° What do you hope never changes?
*This is quite difficult to answer
– I’m not certain. There’s a lot of things which I hope never changes but if I have to pick one, maybe it’ll be the universe(?) ahhh. 😫😖 I feel bad for my answer, shouldn’t I?
° What is your plan for the future?
– Save money. Have a palace-like house. Buy Cars. Collect Hardcovered books. Be a poet and novelist. Keep blogging. Have one child- girl (tBH, I don’t wanna be married and I’ll never be married I guess. I’ll be engaging on some process to have a daughter.)
My Qs :
1. Something you can read over and over again – What’s your favorite Book ?
2. Who’s your favorite author and what made you love his/her works?
3. If you’ll be writing a novel, one that you want to be a NY time’s bestseller, what will be the name of the boy and the girl on your story?
4. What was the weirdest flex you’ve done while you and your friends are talking?
5. This question can be a bit childish, but what’s your favorite application on your phone? What about the least favorite? Why?
6. From the things you own, which one is the most important? Who (not required to be specific) gave it to you? And why is it remarkable?
7. LANY -related : if there’s any, what is the title of the song from them which you love the most?
8. T. S.- related : What is your favorite T. Swift song Why?
(lemme know. Please. T • T)
9. What is your special feature as a person that you really want to share with people around you?
10. This is not a question : Name three of your favorite bloggers and give reason/s why you like them as bloggers. 🌺
11. If there’s one thing you want to ask me about, what would it be? 🌼
My nominees :
🌻Manessah B. couchtalkswisdomandacupofjoe.wordpress.com
Wow! I can’t believe I have my nominees now. I usually struggle picking people to nominate so I don’t give specific names but now (?!) 😆
Anyway they’re just ten people so for the last spot, if you’re reading this and your name wasn’t mentioned, you can consider yourself nominated because You deserve it 🙂
I really enjoyed making this post and it took me some time to fully finish this but it’s worth-it😍. Again, I want to express my gratefulness to Lydia. 💞
I enjoyed the questions. I don’t know but it feels so good. I hope you too, people, will enjoy your nomination the way I did. Thanks for reading. Byeeee!
Aside from the facts I gave, what are your thoughts about me? You also collect books? Doing this award?
Drop down your comments on the section and let’s talk! 🍒🍑